How much does a snowboard lesson cost?
The cost of a snowboard lesson will vary depending on the type of lesson you’re interested in as well as how many you decide to sign up for. Below is an overview:
- Private Lesson – $175 per person for 2 hours*
- Group Lesson – $125 per person for 2 hours*
- Bundle Packages – Book 3 or more lessons (Private or Group) at once and get a 15% discount!*
*Please note that our lessons do not include a lift ticket or rental equipment.
Our start times for lessons are typically 9 am, 11:15 am and 1:30 pm however, if you’d like a different time, please contact us directly and we’ll do our best to accommodate your schedule.
We try not to go over two hours because often times we see students becoming tired after that amount of time. We work you. But we work you within your limits and safety is our number one concern. At the end of each lesson, we’ll text you your key learn focus points so you don’t forget and you can continue to work on them throughout the day!
How to book a lesson
There are couple of different ways to book a lesson with us. The first option is to simply schedule a lesson via our website. Pick a date, time and you’re good to go! We’ll reach out to confirm with you as well as providing a list of items in preparation for your lesson. The second option is more geared towards people who are unsure of what type of lesson they’ll need. If you have questions about lessons, simply fill out our contact form with your questions and we’ll quickly communicate with you to determine the best lesson based on your goals. Contacting us directly is the preferred option as each lesson is custom and geared towards your specific needs.
Things you’ll need for your lesson
- Snowboard, boots and bindings
- Lift ticket
- – If you’re a beginner, you can purchase a beginner lift pass which is significantly cheaper than a full mountain pass.
- – If you’re an experienced boarder or have explored outside of the bunny slope, a full mountain pass will be necessary.
- Warm gear i.e. jacket, gloves, snow pants etc.
- Other items that aren’t necessary but we highly recommend:
- – Helmet
- – Wrist guards (for first timers)
Our Promise To You
Our goal is to help you improve your snowboarding and to have fun while doing it. We hold ourselves to the highest standard when it comes to customer service in the industry as well. We work to get to know you and your goals so we can create a customized lesson plan that suits the way you learn. We put in the extra effort to help you become the best snowboarder you can and offer snowboard lessons that will exceed your expectations. If you’re not satisfied with your lesson, it’s on us!